WIN one of 3 vouchers worth £250 towards a portrait session with Emily Crutcher.
You could be in the chance of winning an incredible one of 3 vouchers offered, each worth £250, towards a portrait session with Emily Crutcher!
How would you spend your £250 portrait voucher? You could capture priceless memories of your family, your newborn, your other half and you in a beautiful portrait session available exclusively to you – followed by your own in-person viewing meeting at which you can view the entirety of your gallery in stunning print and as digital images. What kind of portrait session would you choose?
To be in with a chance of winning, please take the time to:
1. Like the page (Emily Crutcher Photographer)
2. Share the post
3. Tag 5 friends in the post who you think would like it!
The winner will be announced on 1st March at 4:00pm!
To make sure you see the winning announcement post, make sure you follow this page and select “See First”!
Sessions take place in Kent.
1. The promoter is Emily Crutcher – Photographer.
2. The competition is open to residents of the United Kingdom aged 16 years or over.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Wall art, prints, additional images and further printed products can be ordered at an additional cost. Full price list available at: http://emilycrutcher.co.uk/portraits/portrait-prices
5. Voucher only redeemable against digital images and viewing-session printed gallery. Voucher only redeemable against sessions in or near Medway, Kent.
6. Session Specifics: Sessions can be held either indoors or outdoors. Indoor sessions can only cater to a limited number of persons: 1 newborn + 2 parents, 2 children aged 6m-18m + parent, 1 child aged 2+ + parent, 1 child or adult + 1 guest. Outdoor sessions can cater to 7 people. Sessions cannot cater for additional people to attend above this, so please save the moments for sharing the final beautiful images with them. Sessions indoors are held in Rainham, Kent. Sessions outdoors can be held at a location to be discussed, in or around Medway, Kent.
7. Winners must confirm their booking and sign the booking form within 1 week of winners being announced, or their slot will be passed on to the next person in line.
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
10. Only one entry will be accepted per person. Multiple entries from the same person will be disqualified.
11. Closing date for entry will be 28th February 2018. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
12. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
13. The rules of the competition and how to enter are as follows: Like the page “Emily Crutcher Photographer”, Share this post, Tag 5 friends in this post who you think would like it.
14. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
15. The prize is as follows: One £250 voucher valid towards a portrait session with Emily Crutcher – redeemable towards digital images and viewing-session printed gallery only (and the £50 session fee.), x3 up for grabs. Voucher only redeemable against sessions in or near Medway, Kent. The prize is as stated and no cash or other alternatives will be offered.The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
16. Winners will be chosen at random.
17. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected / is delivered.
18. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
19. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
20. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by [English] law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of [England].
21. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material, as well as their entry. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current [UK] data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
22. The winner agrees to their gallery being used in any publicity material and on the photographer’s portfolio.
23. The winner will be anounced by Facebook post on 1st March 2018.
24. Emily Crutcher – Photographer’s decision as to those able to take part and selection of winners is final. No correspondence relating to the competition will be entered into.
25. The promoter shall have the right, at its sole discretion and at any time, to change or modify these terms and conditions, such change shall be effective immediately upon posting to this webpage.
26. The promoter also reserves the right to cancel the competition if circumstances arise outside of its control.