IMAGE PRICES & PACKAGES
Your £50 session fee entitles you to:
– A telephone or email consultation to discuss any plans or styles for your session
– Reservation of a time slot (or a tentative session slot around your baby’s due date) at which we will create your images
– Information about your session and how I work
– My time and talent to capture and create these images, use of any props I provide – styling an expertise and of course my use of equipment.
– I am also here to help you design your products, help you choose and assist you in designing your wall displays alongside helping to prepare gifts for your family and friends and answering any questions you might have
– Reservation of a portion of my month, since I only take on a limited number of newborns/sessions each month to allow the attention each of my clients deserves to their gallery.
The £50 session fee does not include any images, prints or wall art – including digital images by download or on a USB. These can all be purchased at your viewing session. To book, please get in touch now!
Cake Smash Sessions
My cake smash prices are largely similar to my standard prices, in that you pay a booking fee for the session and then choose your image packages later. However, due to the nature of a cake smash, the session fee for cake smash sessions is £99. This is to cover my session expenses for decoration and cake.
Including a make-up artist?
If you’re booking with me for a portrait session and would like to book a hair and make-up artist, you are welcome to book them yourself and have them come with you to the shoot. You can also arrange this directly with me, and I will arrange a hair and make-up artist through my network of trusted suppliers. The full balance should usually be paid on the day of the shoot, and a deposit will be required to secure their services.
If you like what you’ve read on this page about newborn photography Medway and would like to chat about your own photography, please feel free to get in touch. You can also see more on my Facebook page and Instagram feed.
OR, why not use the contact form below to pop me a message right now?