1. Under the terms of sale, you understand that any artwork (including, but not limited to, photographic prints, framing, albums, wall art) purchased via Emily Crutcher is classified as ‘custom goods’ due to the nature of this artwork being made to the customer’s specification of size and order. This means that UK Distance Selling Regulations offering a refund for reasons such as: a change of mind on purchase, not accepting the goods, are not accepted and no refunds will be offered for this reasoning.
2. By purchasing an image as a print product (including, but not limited to, photographic prints, framing, albums, and wall art), you hereby agree that the print may only be used for personal use and may not be used for any commercial purposes including public display, exploitation, reproduction or syndication to third parties. This purchase does not give the consumer right to copy, reprint, recreate, alter, or edit any artwork or image they have bought via Emily Crutcher.
3. You understand and accept that even if any item on the site is offered for sale it does not necessarily mean that it is available. We shall use reasonable endeavours to ensure that any unavailable items are marked accordingly but where items are not marked, we reserve the right, at our discretion, to cancel and/or not to process your order.
4. a) PHOTOGRAPHIC PRINTS: Your items will be dispatched within 21 days of placing your order and recieving full payment and sooner if possible, to the person named on the Order Form.
4. b) ALBUMS, FRAMING, AND WALL ART: Your items will be delivered within 12 weeks of placing your order and recieving full payment and sooner if possible, to the person named on the Order Form. This may depend on proofing, design and other schedules.
5. We shall dispatch your goods in the appropriate packaging, by registered post or equivalent, at our own risk to the address provided to us on your order form. Please email us if you require courier delivery.
6. You acknowledge that we are not responsible for verifying the authority of the signatory taking receipt of the goods.
7. In the event of any damage to a product/goods as a result of mishandling in transit, we will send you a replacement. In the event that it is not possible to send you a replacement, we will issue you with a full refund. If the product has been damaged in transit or is faulty, please contact us by email to email@example.com, including photographic proof and/or description of the fault or damage, within fourteen days of receipt of the package. When you receive your order, you have until the expiry of fourteen days of receipt to initiate return of the ordered products. The goods must be returned in the same condition as they were originally dispatched and received by you. All items must be returned with tracking details and proof of purchase. Items can only be returned by the individual consumer who bought them, no third party or family member returns will be accepted.
7. If items are returned, including due to being faulty or damaged in transit, you will be expected to pay for the return postage of the goods, and any refund of this amount will be at the sole discretion of Emily Crutcher Photography and will be credited to the original charged account within 30 days of receipt of the damaged items.
8. All photographic prints are sold unmounted and unframed unless otherwise stated as FRAMED.
9. Even after purchase any images bought as prints, product, or wall art, art/images remain the sole copyright of the artist.
10. Emily Crutcher reserves the right to sell prints on behalf of and copyrighted to specified photographers with their permission.
11. Emily Crutcher can only guarantee the quality and look of prints and products that are purchased and sold through Emily Crutcher. Emily Crutcher cannot guarantee the quality of any images that are printed through 3rd party, online or supermarket printers. If you purchase digital images and choose to print photographs via a third party, online or supermarket printer, the quality of your images may be impaired and your printed images may look discoloured, overdone or different to how they appear on-screen.
12. ALBUMS: The client has the option of who selects the images for the album, should one be ordered. If the client wants to select their own images, they may do so by adding all selected images to a dedicated favourites list in their online gallery. (Please do this at your earliest convenience.) This should be done within one year of your wedding date. If this is not possible within a year, an additional 10% charge on the overall total of the wedding collection choice will be added and paid before the final order is submitted for production.
12. a) In order to create a bespoke design and tell the client’s story best, it may be necessary to crop and resize certain images in order to facilitate a pleasing design.
12. b) After viewing and selecting your album images, they will go through the final edit and a custom designed album will be created for you. A first proof pdf file will be sent to you and you can make as many changes to this proof as you wish with no charge. Any changes made will be completed and a second proof will be sent to the customer for approval. Any further changes will be charged at £25 per page thereafter.
12. c) Once the client has accepted the proof and it is submitted for production, the proof cannot be changed. The client accepts liability for this and agrees to thoroughly check all text, spelling and design before accepting the final proof design.
12. d) Once the album images have been selected and the design proofed and agreed upon, the final delivery time is normally around 12 weeks – although this may be less or slightly more depending on each individual order.
12. e) The photographer will notify the client once the album is ready for delivery and all final checks have been made.
13. If you wish to reprint any images, art, or print work, bought via Emily Crutcher, you may request to purchase a print release and relevant digital files, which can only be offered at the photographer’s discretion and decision.
14. If you wish to edit, alter, or recreate any images, art, or prints, bought via Emily Crutcher, you may request to purchase an additional image copyright release and relevant digital files, which can only be offered at the photographer’s discretion and decision.
15. If you wish to use any images, art, or prints, bought via Emily Crutcher, for commercial purposes including public display, advertising, films, reproduction or syndication to third parties, you may request to purchase an additional commercial release and relevant digital files, which can only be offered at the photographer’s discretion and decision.